08 May 2011

♥♥ happy mother's day MAMA :) ♥♥

selamat hari ibu , MAMA !

You were my fairy tale princess
So much larger than life
You were my angel and my witness
Through all my pain
and strife
At times you made me angry
Great words I would proclaim
How someday you'd be sorry
You were the one to blame
But when I needed comforting
You always found the time
Your words were more soothing
Than days of childhood sublime
Now the distance holds us apart
The boundaries have no end
I'll hold the memories in my heart
You're my mother, my best friend


berkali kali minta maaf but always do the same ,
mama ur the BEST i ever had

year after year you give me many reason to be THANKFUL you're my mom !

We loves you forever

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

copyright © typing is done by , dylalola